Our customers who use this shopping site and shop here are deemed to have accepted the following terms:
Web pages on our site and all pages linked to it (“site”) are owned and operated by Beethoven Textile (the “Company”) residing at the address Mimar Kemalettin Mah. Azimkar Sk. No: 48. By using and continuing to use the services on the Site, you (the “User) are deemed to have agreed that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to sign an agreement in accordance with the laws applicable to you, that you are over the age of 18, that you have read and understood this Agreement, and that you are bond by the terms thereof.
This Agreement imposes rights and obligations on the Parties regarding the Site under this Agreement; and the Parties declare that, by agreeing to this Agreement, they shall fulfill the rights and obligations set forth herein duly, accurately and in a timely manner, and in accordance with the conditions stipulated in this Agreement.
- The company always reserves the right to make changes in the prices and the products and services offered.
- The company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the services under this Agreement, other than in case of technical failures.
- The user hereby agrees that he shall not reverse engineer the use of the Site or take any other action to find out or obtain the source code thereof, otherwise that he shall be liable for any damages incurred by third parties, and that legal and criminal action will be taken against him.
- The User agrees that, in his activities on the Site, in any part of the Site, or in his communications, he shall not produce or share any content that is against the general morality and the law, that violates the rights of third parties, that is misleading, aggressive, obscene, or pornographic, that damages personal rights or violates a copyright or promotes illegal activities. Otherwise, the User shall be solely responsible for the damages that may occur, and in this case, the authorities of the Site reserve the right to suspend or terminate such User’s accounts and initiate legal proceedings. In case of receiving information requests from judicial authorities regarding User activities or User accounts, the Site reserves the right to share such information.
- The members of the Site are responsible for their relations with each other or with third parties.
- Intellectual Property Rights
2.1. All registered or unregistered intellectual property rights such as trade name, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method on this Site belong to the operator of the Site and owner of the Company or the indicated party concerned and are under the protection of national and international laws. Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not give any rights to the intellectual property rights in question.
2.2. The information on the Site may not be reproduced, published, copied, presented and/or transferred in any way whatsoever. The Site may not be used, either in whole or in part, on another website without permission.
- Confidential Information
3.1. The Company shall not disclose the personal information disclosed by the Users through the Site to third parties. Such personal information contains any kind of information used to identify the User, such as name and last name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and e-mail address, and will be hereinafter shortly referred to as the “Confidential Information”.
3.2. The User agrees and declares that he has consented to the sharing of his communication information, portfolio status and demographic information by the Company owning the Site with the subsidiaries or affiliated group companies of the Company owning the Site for marketing purposes only, such as introduction, advertisement, campaign, promotion and announcement. Such personal information may be used to determine the customer profile within the Company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to conduct statistical studies.
3.3. Confidential Information may be disclosed to public authorities in cases only where such information is duly requested by the public authorities and when disclosure to the public authorities is mandatory in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
- No Guarantee: THIS ARTICLE OF THE AGREEMENT SHALL BE APPLICABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED ON “AS IS” AND “WHERE POSSIBLE” BASIS, AD THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, INCLUDING ANY EXPLICIT AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR THE APPLICATION (INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN).
- Registration and Security
The user must provide correct, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement shall be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User.
The User is responsible for the password and account security on the Site and on third party sites. The Company may not be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices that may be incurred otherwise.
- Force Majeure
In the event of any failure to perform the contractual obligations due to reasons that are beyond the control of the Parties, such as natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, riots, civil movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts, pandemics, infrastructure and internet failures, and power outages (hereinafter referred to as “Force Majeure”), the Parties shall not be responsible for non-performance of such contractual obligation. The rights and responsibilities of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended during the period of such Force Majeure event.
- Entire Agreement and Enforceability
If any provision of this Agreement becomes invalid, either in whole or in part, the remainder of the Agreement shall continue to be valid.
- Amendments to the Agreement
The Company may change the services offered on the Site and the terms of this Agreement at any time, in whole or in part. The changes will be effective as of the date they are published on the Site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow such changes. The User is deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to benefit from the services provided.
All notifications to be sent to the Parties in relation to this Agreement shall be sent via the Company’s known e-mail address and the e-mail address specified by the User in his membership form. The User agrees that the address he specified at the time of becoming a member is his valid notification address, that he will notify the other Party in writing within 5 days in case of any change in his notification address, and otherwise, that the notifications sent to such address shall be deemed valid.
- Evidence Agreement
In case of any dispute that may arise between the Parties in connection with any transaction related to this Agreement, the Parties’ books, records, documents, computer records and fax records will be considered as evidence in accordance with the Civil Procedure Law no. 6100 and the User agrees not to object to such records.
- Dispute Resolution
Istanbul (Merkez) Courts and Execution Offices shall have jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising from the execution or interpretation of this Agreement.