PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
All services offered by our store are owned and operated by our Companny, Beethoven Tekstil, having the registered address Mimar Kemalettin Mah. Azimkar Sk. No: 48 Laleli, Istanbul.
Personal Data Processed
Our Company, which was founded in accordance with the Constitution and the Laws of the Republic of Turkey, protects, processes, uses and stores, in the capacity of a Data Controller, any information you disclose, including your identity, identified or identifiable information and private personal data, in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (“KVKK”) and any other relevant legislation.
Some of the processed personal data are directly provided by the User at the time of or after becoming a member or creating a profile while other personal data are obtained automatically. The information directly shared by the User with …………com include:
Name and last name
T.R. ID no
Tax Office and Tax ID No
The personal data not directly provided by the User but obtained automatically or the personal data generated by our Company include:
Browser cookie data
User transaction data (IP address)
General location data
In-site movements & page navigation information
Behavioral or customized advertising data
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
The information provided by the Users at the time of becoming a member or creating a profile is collected in order to be able to perform the membership process and to communicate with the User when necessary.
The personal data of the Users are processed within the legal limits and for specific purposes only and in accordance with the law, in a measured and limited manner.
Such data may also be used, without disclosing User information, to ensure the development of the services offered to Users, to enrich their experiences of the website, to use them in the Company’s reporting and business development activities, to conduct statistical evaluations and market research, to introduce new products and services to Users, to create databases for such purposes, and to personalize the advertisements offered on ………com. If the User uses the existing services, he will be considered to have explicitly consented to these data processing activities.
Personal data may be processed and disclosed to third parties without the consent of the Users in accordance with the Law and/or in case of exceptions in the relevant legislation. The exceptions listed in Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 are as follows:
- It is clearly set forth in the laws;
- It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of a person who is unable to disclose his/her consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid;
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of an agreement, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to that agreement;
- It is mandatory for the Data Controller to fulfil his legal obligation;
- It is made public by the Data Subject;
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use and protection of a right; and
- Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Data Controller to process data.
When visiting the website, some information and files called “cookies” can be stored and used later to facilitate the User’s use of the site. The type of information stored when a cookie is accepted by the User is specific to the PC, and it includes data such as the IP address, the date and time when the PC visited the website, which parts of the website were visited, and whether the web pages to be accessed were successfully presented to the User. This information is anonymous. It does not belong to the person, but to the computer.
Cookie data is used to have more information about the use of the website and to see if the website is working at an optimum level. This makes it possible to improve the web services provided and to offer an enjoyable and innovative online experience.
This information can be deleted or blocked by changing the settings of the computer. If this information is deleted or blocked, some features of the website may not be used.
Duration of Storing Personal Data
The personal data obtained are stored for the periods required by the purposes of processing personal data and without exceeding such periods. Apart from this, personal data stored in order to fulfill legal obligations are stored for the periods specified in the laws. In addition, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the User are not damaged, if required by the legitimate interests of …………com, personal data can also be stored for the periods required by these interests.
In the event of disappearance of the situations that require the storage of personal data, the personal data is properly deleted, destroyed or anonymized by …………com in accordance with the procedures and principles specified in the Law and the relevant legislation.
Transfer of Personal Data
The cases where Users’ personal data are transferred to third parties include:
- Information and document requests of courts, administrations or authorized public institutions directed to …………com in accordance with the legislation;
- It is necessary, for purposes of conducting such relations, to transfer data to real or legal persons that …………com cooperates with, or procures services from under an agreement, in order to carry out its commercial activities;
- Change of ownership of the website requires the transfer of User data; and
- In order to establish partnership relations with real or legal third parties, it is necessary to transfer User Data to such persons.
In the event of change of ownership of the website, the new Data Controller will be the real or legal person who took over the website.
Keeping Records Accurately
It is aimed that the information of the Users is as accurate as possible. If the information transmitted by the users is reviewed or a change is requested, it is necessary to contact ………….com.
Rights of the User
In the matters related to them, the Users have the right to:
- a) learn whether their personal data is processed;
- b) if processed, request information on the processing of their data;
- c) learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether the data is used according to its purpose;
- d) know the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred within the country or abroad;
- e) request for correction of their personal data if missing or inaccurate data is processed;
- f) request for deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions set forth in Article 7 of the Law;
- g) request that the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred are informed about the procedures done as per the paragraphs (d) and (e) above;
- h) object to any result occurring against the User by analyzation of the data processed exclusively through automatic systems;
- i) and demand compensation of damages incurred due to processing of personal data in violation of the Law.
The requests of Users to exercise such rights must include the following:
- Name, last name and signature, if the application is made in writing;
- T.R. ID no for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, and nationality, passport number or ID number, if any, for foreigners;
- Residence or workplace address for notification;
- Electronic mail address, telephone and fax numbers for notification, if any;
- Subject of the request; and
- Information and documents regarding the subject of the request.
Security and Protection of Your Personal Data
Your personal data are under the protection of ……………com. In accordance with the law, for purposes of making sure that:
- Personal data are not processed illegally,
- Personal data are not accessed illegally, and
- Personal data are protected,
necessary technical and administrative measures are taken and relevant policies are implemented to ensure the appropriate level of security, and all personal data are secured over the Internet via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate. All these existing measures will continue to be updated as appropriate new security technologies emerge.
In the event that personal data is damaged or is obtained by third parties as a result of attacks on the Site and/or the system in spite of taking all the necessary data security measures, ............com will not have any legal responsibility, and also, in the event that links are provided to other applications/websites through the website, ……...... will not assume any legal responsibility for the privacy policies and content of said applications/websites.
Since all information and recommendations on this website are of a general nature, no decision should be made based on them. …….....com endeavors that all information presented on this website is correct as of the moment it is included in the website, but does not give any guarantee that it is correct.
…......com is not responsible for the consequences of decisions made based on this information or recommendations or any damage or loss that may be incurred.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website contains materials such as text, photographs, other visual elements and sound elements that are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights are owned by …………..com.
Since by entering this website, you will have accepted the current conditions and legal disclaimer, you should always check these conditions and legal disclaimer.
Changing the Website / Activity of the Website
….....com can always make changes in the format and content of this website.
The activity of http://www......com may be suspended during the update of the content of this website or for other reasons during support or maintenance work. ......com always has the right to cease access to this website without any notice.
These conditions are subject to the provisions determined by the laws of the Republic of Turkey and will be interpreted in accordance with these laws.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Our company prioritizes the security of credit card holders who shop from our shopping sites. Your credit card information is not stored in our system in any way whatsoever.
There are two things you should pay attention to in order to understand that you are on a secure site when you initiate the transaction process. One of them is a key or lock symbol on the bottom line of your browser. This shows that you are on a secure internet page and all your information is encrypted and protected. This information is used only depending on the sales transaction process and in line with your instructions. Information about the credit card used during shopping is encrypted with 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, independent of our shopping sites, and sent to the relevant bank for questioning. If the card availability is approved, you can proceed with the shopping. Since no information about the card can be viewed and recorded by us, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances.
The reliability of payment/invoice/delivery address information of orders placed online by credit card is checked by our company against Credit Card Fraud. For this reason, in order for customers placing orders from our shopping sites for the first time to proceed to the supply and delivery stage, the accuracy of financial information and address/telephone information must be confirmed first. If necessary, the customer, who is the credit card holder, or the relevant bank is contacted to check this information.
Only you can access and change any of the information you provide at the time of becoming a member. If you protect your login information securely, it is not possible for others to access and change information about you. For this purpose, the membership process takes place within the 128-bit SSL security area. This system is an international encryption standard that cannot be broken.
Online shopping sites with an information line or customer services, which include full address and telephone information are increasingly preferred today. In this way, you can get detailed information about all the issues you have in mind and can get more reliable information about the trustworthiness of the company that provides online shopping service.
Note: We recommend that customers pay attention to the company’s full address and phone number on online shopping sites. If you are going to shop, take a note of all the phone/address information of the shop you will purchase the product before shopping. If you do not trust the website, confirm by phone before shopping. All information and address of our Company are specified in all of our online shopping sites.
MAIL ORDER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURITY
Your identity and credit card information that you send to us by credit card mail-order method will be stored by our Company in accordance with the principle of confidentiality. This information is retained for 60 days in case of a possible objection of the bank regarding any withdrawal from credit card and then destroyed. In case of withdrawal of any amount other than the amount indicated in the mail-order form approved by you for the price of the products you ordered, you can naturally object to the bank; and since you can prevent the payment of such amount, it does not pose a risk.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
1.for purposes of complying with the obligations set forth by the rules of law, including the Law, Statutory Decrees, Regulations, etc., issued and enforced by competent legal authorities;
2.for purposes of fulfilling the requirements of the “Membership Agreement” and other agreements concluded by our store with Users and to put them into force;
3.for purposes of fulfilling a request of information about Users in order for proper conduct of a research or investigation to be carried out by a competent administrative and judicial authority;
- when it is necessary to provide information to protect the rights or security of Users.
Never write down your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send to the Customer Services of our store regarding any of your orders. The information contained in the e-mails can be viewed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred via your e-mails under any circumstances.